The Greens get their support from the ground up, not through donations from big corporations. We exist through co-operation and support, and we appreciate whatever talents you have to bring to the table.
Ways you can contribute to the current Greens campaign:
- “like” our Facebook page, invite your friends and share our posts with your friends
- join us on Twitter, Instagram and Google + (to be updated over coming days, as campaign events unfold)
- make a donation
- distribute fliers to letter-boxes
- supervise an A-frame sign near a high-traffic road
- put a Greens sign up on your fence in a high-traffic road
- put a Greens poster up in your business place or organisation
- man the campaign office
- help to run a stand at a polling booth in your locality (usually 2 hr shifts) on 31st January, 2015
- Come and talk to us at the campaign office!
- Anything else you think you can help with…
People like you can help us make a difference, to stand up for what matters most. Please go to the Volunteers page, and let us know what you would like to contribute. Thank you for caring!